Hi guys! I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day!
On Sunday night, I attempted to make these mac and cheese muffins for the first time. During that attempt (haha), the muffins turned out way too crumby and hard. You guys shared some wonderful tips and advice for the recipe, which I applied during this video. Let me know what I could have done better, and let me know what you're cooking! :)
1 cup of elbow pasta
Ghee Spray (...or you can use chemicals, oil, butter, whatever to grease the pan.)
1. Boil a pot of water with as much salt as "the effing Atlantic Ocean"
2. Put in pasta
3. Drain with a little bit of water left in the pan (Did I go wrong here?)
4. Add butter, cheese and milk
6. Add salt, pepper and paprika
7. Fill up the muffin tins 3/4 way with mac and cheese
5. Add a sprinkle of breadcrumbs
6. Top with olive oil
7. Cook at 375 for 20 minutes
8. Enjoy :)
What are you guys cooking? Send me recipes and photos! I love hearing from you :)